42agent is a startup founded in 2011 and located in Beijing, China. We help global customers buy goods from China and mainly offer 3 core services. Shop For Me is a classic shopping agent service that helps you buy goods from e-commerce sites like Taobao, 1688, Xianyu, etc. Ship For Me is a forwarding service that you buy products by yourself and we help you send them abroad. Dropshipping is an Amazon FBA-like service that sends goods directly to the retail customers’ clients.
- Shop For Me – 42agent‘s shopping agent service
- Dropshipping – 42agent’s FBA-like storage and shipping service
Website user guide
- Getting start guide
- Payment methods
- Shipping methods
- Order status explanation
- Item status explanation
- Use coin account to reduce payment fees
- Use user balance to reduce payment fees
- Import items and orders via Excel/CSV file
Frequently asked questions and answers
- FAQ: Order process
- What should I do if I encounter customs problems?
- Why is the package weight heavier than the seller’s?
- Can I buy insurance for my package?
- Why is the package being returned?
- What should I do if I find that some items are missing?
- Which kind of pre-order items on taobao we can’t buy for you?
- Which kind of Xianyu items we can’t buy for you?
Watch out! There are treasures and dinosaurs out here. 🦖
How to shopping from China
Shopping from China is not as convenient as buying something from the convenience store downstairs, nor is it as convenient as from Amazon. But Chinese e-commerce sites have an advantage that is unmatched anywhere else: a wide range of products at cheap prices. For overseas consumers, it’s necessary to do some homework to make your cross-border shopping more enjoyable.