You can pay by bank transfer. When you use bank transfer, please read the following notes carefully so that we can receive your transfer.
- When remitting money, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A PAYMENT MESSAGE (just leave it blank), but if you have to add it, write “friend gift”.
- When you make payment via bank transfer, PLEASE DO NOT write order ID, DO NOT mention shopping or buying in the payment details, or the bank may return it, which will delay your order and transaction fee will be involved, so please ONLY write your name in payment details.
- Sometimes the intermediary banks will charge some commission, we will not undertake it. The final amount arrives to our account will be the payment you pay us. If the final amount arrives has some difference with the amount of your order, we will add to or deduct from your next order.
Send USD, HKD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD to us
If you send USD, HKD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD to 42agent, here is the recipient information:
|Bank Name||Industrial Commercial Bank Of China ChongQing Branch|
|Bank Address||NO.177, MinZu Road, YuZhong District, ChongQing Province, China|
|Please pay attention||This account ONLY ACCEPT USD, HKD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, CANNOT ACCEPT CNY(RMB)|
Some banks may require more information from you. The following information has been requested by some customers and may be helpful to you.
- CNAPS (China National Advanced Payment System): 102653000021
- Bank’s zip code: 400010
- Recipient’s address information: Refer to the payment additional information
Send RMB via your Chinese bank card
If you send CNY(RMB) via your Chinese bank card, here is the recipient information:
|Bank Name||Bank of China Beijing Branch|
|Bank Address||No.2 Chaoyang MenNeiDaJie, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100010, China|
Send money to our offshore bank account
- US customers can pay USD directly into our US bank account.
- UK customers can pay GBP directly into our UK bank account.
- Australia customers can pay AUD directly into our AUD bank account.
Bank transfer FAQ
§ How long does it take for the bank transfer to arrive?
Generally speaking, it takes 2-5 working days for a bank transfer to arrive.
§ What charges will there be for bank transfer?
Generally speaking, there may be three fees for cross-border transfer:
- Remitting bank charges
- Commissions charged by intermediary banks
- Fees charged by the receiving bank
You will have to pay the commission involved in the bank transfer (about 5-15 USD in total). Therefore, if you are transferring a low amount at a time (e.g. less than 200 USD), then we recommend that you save unnecessary fees by either transferring more money to us at once and into your coin account, or by having us manually register your account balance for you.
§ Why is the amount you receive less than the amount I send?
Because there are intermediary bank fees and receiving bank fees for international money transfers. If you do not pay these fees in advance when you send the money, it will result in us receiving less money than you sent.
If this happens, you do not have to re-pay the difference. We will add the difference to your next payment to save on bank fees.
Conversely there are cases where you may have overpaid and we will also register this in your account and deduct the overpayment from your next payment.
§ Why hasn’t the bank transfer arrived after 5 working days?
Generally, we will receive the money transfer 2-5 working days after your payment. However, international money transfers are complicated and occasionally it can take longer than 5 working days for the money to arrive. Usually we have to wait patiently. To ease your anxiety, you can check if the payment is correct in the following ways:
1, Find the bank transfer receipt or check the transfer history via online banking.
2, Compare the 42agent bank transfer receipt information page to make sure the payee information and payment currency are correct. Please also make sure that you did not include any notes with the payment, as some of them may cause delays or fail to be credited (so we recommend not adding any notes when sending money).
3, Call your local bank to check the status of the transfer.
4, Send an email to 42agent and give us about the order number, date, amount, currency, country, bank, payee name, account, etc., and screenshots of the bank transfer receipt or online remittance record (please include all the necessary information above in the screenshots). We will call the bank in China to check the status of the remittance.
Finally, based on our years of experience, 99% of international remittances will eventually arrive without any problems. Please do not worry too much. 🙂
Return to the payment list page.